Friday, March 20, 2009

Aromatherapy

Despite the recent book reviewing tendencies of this blog, I have not lost my interest in stitching. I continue to work on some gift stitching and cannot, therefore, post any of my updates.

I probably have at least 5 times more cross stitch patterns than I do books in my TBR shelf/night stand pile/box in the basement. Several of those patterns are in progress, but that never stops me from beginning another one...big surprise.

Earlier this week, my latest coveted stitching supply was announced to me in the email inbox...scented threads! It reminds me of the lickable wallpaper scene fromWilly Wonka's Chocolate Factory...stitch an orange, it smells like an orange; stitch a lemon, it smells like a lemon; stitch a snozzberry...well you get the idea.

Despite the cheesey, 80s reminiscent ad, I am eager to try these out. Stitching might just have reached a new level of relaxing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy, I want an oompa loompa NOW!