Sunday, April 19, 2009

Bring on Fall!

Ok, maybe I'm getting a little ahead of myself. But I just finished this autumn Pine Mountain Pillow Kit. I wish I were so creative that I could say I made the pillow too, but until my husband teaches me how to use my sewing machine (seriously) I will have to rely on the folks at Pine Mountain. Funny how those home ec skills I learned by making bermuda shorts and a neon colored apron in 7th and 8th grade have completely disappeared.

Speaking of the 80s, my brother and I spent an enjoyable Saturday night reliving some of our favorite childhood memories via an 80s tune-fest on Grooveshark. I think we secretly hope we instilled appreciation for Toto, Anne Murray, Roger Whitaker, Mr. Belvadere, and the Muppet Babies (to name just a few) in his 7-week-old sons who got to enjoy the musical montage with us.



No comments: