Sunday, January 18, 2009

Agatha Christie Reading Challege

After watching Murder in the Vicarage on PBS a few weeks ago, I've had the bug to read more Agatha Christie mysteries. (I have only actually read one of her books in my lifetime of reading.) This weekend, while catching up on blog reading, I read a post on Lynda's blog about this challenge being hosted by Kathrin at All About Books. The challenge only requires you to read 2 Agatha Christie books during all of 2009. Although this goes against my resolution to read only books I own this year, I can easily obtain these at the library and most are really short. Finishing two in 11.5 months shouldn't complicate things too much. Because I have so many options to pick from, I am not going to post any pre-selections. We'll see which ones grab my attention when I get to the point of reading them.

No comments: