Sunday, January 18, 2009

Childhood Favorites Reading Challenge



The Holistic Knitter is hosting this challenge. The rules are simple - read at least five books you enjoyed as a child between now and June. I have a small collection of books I loved as a child and have yet to reread them. (It's hard to justify rereading books when I have such a big stack of books I've never read.) Not sure what all five will be, but here are three that have made the list so far.
  1. Harriet the Spy
  2. Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
  3. Dear Mr. Henshaw (I can't count the number of times I read this one as a child.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm not doing this challenge, but reading your post made me ponder my childhood favorites.

I would have *Harriet the Spy* and *Charlie...* on my list, as well as *The Mixed-Up Files ...* and the *Little House* books.

Good luck with the challenge!