Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Fly on the Wall

For a few years now, I have been the a fly on the blogosphere's wall. I've been enjoying your book reviews, WIPs, recipes, and expanding my own reading, cooking, crafting worlds because of them. Now, after much internal debating about whether or not I would be disciplined enough to regularly update my own blog, I'm giving it a shot. At the very least it will serve as my personal hobby journal and thank you note to those who continuously share their great ideas, and, at best, I will become an active part of the blog community.

Cozy and Content will be focused on those things that make me so during my alone time. Mostly books, cross stitch, cooking, and my pets....all usually accompanied by a cup of coffee.

If you've found me at this early stage in my blogging life, welcome! Please bear with me as I personalize the layout and learn all the blog perfecting techniques you likely have been using for years now.

No comments: