Monday, October 20, 2008

Latest Start

I had read about "The Story of Edgar Sawtelle" on other blogs and added it to my library request list before it was announced as an Oprah selection. This weekend a copy became available for me, and I picked it up yesterday. (Three books followed me home from the library book sale too.) Twenty pages in and already a mix of emotions are at play. I'll take this as a good sign.

The real challenge will be finishing it in the two weeks I have before it's due. I must find a place to read other than in bed...and find the will power to ignore the new stitching project in the name of reading deadlines. Pictures of that to come whenever we find the charger for the camera battery :-(



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the pictures of your pets. Hope you enjoy blogging because I enjoy reading them.

JE